Things I’ve Been Loving Lately - Fashion and Beauty Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, August 30, 2024

Things I’ve Been Loving Lately

Summer tomatoes picked straight off the vine. Summer plums, especially when they’re soft, sweet and extra juicy. “The Supremes at Earl’s All-You-Can-Eat” movie on Hulu – excellent character development! Letting people be wrong while they’re driving because it’s not my job to teach them how to have good manners (side note, school’s back in session, so the traffic is crazy in the mornings again). Reminding myself that how this time last year I was so scared and uncertain about my health and the future, and I would’ve given anything to have what I have now — a healthy body, a steady work gig and people who I know will show up for me. Mildliner Markers. Seriously, the best! They make my day-to-day lists so colorful and fun. Walking Marnie in the evening just before the sun sets. Yummy things to eat: Trader Joe’s Miso Crunch Salad Kit, TJ’s Tortilla Española and Jif Crunchy Peanut Butter. The sound of my neighborhood early in the morning and at dusk. Taking it easy on myself with writing and[Continue reading...]

The post Things I’ve Been Loving Lately appeared first on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.



from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup https://ift.tt/ikeMRX9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot