First Day of Third Grade! - Fashion and Beauty Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, August 24, 2024

First Day of Third Grade!

Big news around these parts—your niece aka my little Coywolf started third grade. Her first day was on Thursday, and I’m happy to report that she came home all smiles and excited about class and her new teacher. She’s already made a new friend and had an “epic playdate” that involved not one, not two, not three, but four cats. FOUR CATS! Side note, there’s no way that Tabs would’ve let that fly. LOL. I miss that fool cat every day. Fingers and toes crossed that this will be a good year for her. I’m hoping for lots of positive interactions with classmates and for less girl drama. Yup, there’s cliques and alliances already, sigh. Crazy to think that this is happening in the third grade, but perhaps it’s normal and I had no idea? I’m curious to know what it was like for you, or for your kids if you have them, in elementary school. In my class I remember there were the girls who were considered “the pretty girls,” but I was very[Continue reading...]

The post First Day of Third Grade! appeared first on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.



from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup https://ift.tt/6wqT8uO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot