Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 848 - Fashion and Beauty Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, September 16, 2024

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 848

So…what is the Monday Poll? Excellent question! It isn’t, contrary to its name, an actual poll, like with little clicky buttons. It’s just a list of more or less random questions I’ve been posting on this blog every Monday morning for the past quadrillion years (since 2007). 1. How closely do you follow trends? Not very closely, at least according to my makeup bag and my wardrobe at the moment, ha ha ha! I’m finding that classic style on all fronts tends to suit my life at this point in time. I do love to read about trends, though, and was kinda thrilled to find out that skinny jeans are allegedly back in style. 2. Something about the early 2000s that you loved? I was in my 20s and living in San Francisco, and it felt like there was so much possibility in front of me. It was a fun time to be young in the city! 3. Something about the early 2000s that you loathed? I had a really hard time with all the[Continue reading...]

The post Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 848 appeared first on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.



from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup https://ift.tt/GuBbyaw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot