What Are Your Favorite Fragrance Notes? - Fashion and Beauty Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, August 3, 2024

What Are Your Favorite Fragrance Notes?

I’ve been thinking a lot about perfume lately because my migraines have eased up a bit (yay), so I’ve been slowly working my way into wearing scents again. Anywho, fragrance notes. What are your favorites? I’m a sucker for rose notes, especially when they’re sweet (but not too sweet) and fresh. Tuberose is my favorite.[Continue reading...]

The post What Are Your Favorite Fragrance Notes? appeared first on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.



from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup https://ift.tt/HD9OmXY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot