What Do You Do When Your Favorite Beauty Products Get Discontinued? - Fashion and Beauty Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, June 15, 2024

What Do You Do When Your Favorite Beauty Products Get Discontinued?

hourglass veil retouching fluid sand

For the past few years now, the undereye color corrector, Hourglass Retouching Fluid in Sand, has been a staple in my makeup bag. It’s the only thing that I can wear underneath my eyes that doesn’t look heavy or thick or obvious. I usually buy it at Sephora, but I started freaking out a little[Continue reading...]

The post What Do You Do When Your Favorite Beauty Products Get Discontinued? appeared first on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.



from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup https://ift.tt/b2AROch
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot